Legal aspects of employment - Course for employers and supervisors
An extensive information package for entrepreneurs and supervisors operating in the hotel, restaurant and leisure industry.
Tapahtuman päivämäärä:10.12.2019 - 10.12.2019
Tapahtuman ajankohta:09:00 - 16:00
Tapahtumapaikka:MaRa office, 3th floor, Merimiehenkatu 29, Helsinki
Hinta:Member's price 295,00 € + alv 24 %, normal price 485,00 € + alv 24 %
Lisätietoja:09 6220200 Anne Viitanen
Ilmoittaudu viimeistään:02.12.2019 16:00:00
The course offers an insight to the rules and regulations governing employment relationships. During the day we will discuss about employment contracts, the collective agreement and employment legislation on a practical level. The aim is that at the end of the day, the participants should be familiar with the basic rules governing employment relationships and are able to solve practical day-to-day problems they may encounter in their work.
The training is aimed for entrepreneurs, supervisors and persons responsible for human resources operating within the hotel, restaurant and leisure industry. The training is also most beneficial to persons transferring to such positions.
- employment relationship and the governing rules
- rights and obligations of the employer and the employee
- employment contracts and related matters
- rules regarding working hours in hotel, restaurant and leisure industry
- sick leave, other absences, holidays and family leaves
- the principles of ending an employment relationship
Legal Counsel Sami Nisametdin from the Finnish Hospitality Association MaRa